Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Sorry for the silence.  I have been both busy and distracted.  The past few weeks have been harder than I thought.  I've tried to fill my days with the usual logistics, but also trying to be in the present moment with the kids and not let the anniversary blah carry over too much.  I have tons to share, I just need a little time to do it.  For now, here's a picture of the little guys from Halloween.  E handed out candy and didn't want to be in the picture.


p.s. I made the Care Bear costume (with a little help from E and M's Aunt from Indiana)...I was very proud :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids! Great job with the Care Bear costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Care Bear costume rocks! I love seeing what kids dress up as for Halloween--thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me smile to see the kiddos in their costumes. :o) The Care Bear is fantastic! Well done! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being in the moment is a struggle for everyone I think, there is always something I feel like I should do. For your wish I can't directly help, but, check out Care.com in the 'housekeeper' section. It is way less expensive then an official service and having someone help weekly for $20 might give you the peace you need to have fun with the kids. It worked for me (more or less... ;)

    ReplyDelete