Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Good Boy

In all of our chaos and with his particular brand of annoying behavior, I sometimes forget what a great kid D is.  Today is our last day of school.  Unsolicited last night, D made "paper plate" awards for everyone in his class.  D decorated each plate with individualized awards and pictures.  For example, "Best Math Master," "Lover of NY sports teams," and my favorite "Best Teacher Ever."  It was adorable and so sweet.  I am very proud to be his mommy.

p.s. he gave himself the "Best British Accent" award which I have to say is quite accurate given the fact that my in-laws are British.  I think he should have gotten the "Best Boy in the World" award.

1 comment:

  1. I would have LOVED it if a student of mine had done such a wonderful thing for his classmates. You have a beautiful son. :o)

    ReplyDelete