Sunday, October 25, 2015

October 24, 2015....6 Years of Balloons to Heaven


MG, L and KT


Sister C, A and M


D, K and Sister S


M and D


Sister C and cousin W


The men of the family


The twins that are not twins


Brothers J and W


Our sweet M


Cousins I and MG


D and M with baby cousin S (with A in the back)






































My parents


The whole crew (minus E)


Just the kids


Me and K


My family


The boys


Our family's goofy picture


The family


Cousins and siblings


L melts my heart with that smile


The littlest cousins H and S

It was a good morning overall.  I was very tired from a late night the night before travelling to and from to see E and delivering her balloons (she was touched and grateful). As the kids played and adults talked, I was able to hide behind my camera and capture all the love in our family alongside the bittersweet reason for our gathering.  I had a good cry on the way home from A's cross country meet by myself in the car.

Later that night the cousins (minus MG and KT) all hung out at sister S's house while the adults (minus my parents, CA and KM) went out to dinner and had a few beers.  Telling funny stories about Jeanne and Mike minus the kids around was nice.

I feel emotionally hung over today.  We've been busy with lots of soccer all day so tonight has been the first time I've had to post.  I'm hoping to move through this week of remembering the days after the accident as just that, moments to remember, not another round of heightened anxiety.

Another year without them.  Another year of moving on.

I love you Jeanne and Mike.  I miss you every day and hope you know how much.

No comments:

Post a Comment